Royal Military Academy (RMA)
Department of Mechanics (MECA)
Av. De La Renaissance 30, B1000 Brussels, Belgium
Patrick L’Hoir was born on August 28, 1980 in Haine-Saint-Paul, Belgium. He received a Master degree in computer science at the University of Mons-Hainaut (UMH) in 2006.
In November 2009, he joined the Department of Mechanics at the Royal Military Academy (RMA), Belgium. He is currently the AI researcher of the Unmanned Surface Vehicle (USV) project (MRN08).
· EDA (European Defense Agency) project-partner in:
- Network Enabled Cooperation System of Autonomous Vehicles (NECSAVE)
- Safety and Regulations for Unmanned Maritime Systems (SARUMS)
· NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) project-partner in:
- Standardization for C2-Simulation Interoperation (MSG-085 (NATO Modeling and Simulation Group))
- Wireless ad-hoc networking